Monitoring forest degradation in tropical regions by remote sensing: some methodological issues
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 8, Issue 3-4, pages 191–198, May 1999
How to Cite
Lambin, E. F. (1999), Monitoring forest degradation in tropical regions by remote sensing: some methodological issues. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 8: 191–198. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1999.00123.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!