Monitoring and modelling open savannas using multisource information: analyses of Kalahari studies
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 8, Issue 3-4, pages 211–221, May 1999
How to Cite
Dougill, A. and Trodd, N. (1999), Monitoring and modelling open savannas using multisource information: analyses of Kalahari studies. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 8: 211–221. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1999.00132.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!