Models of large-scale breeding-bird distribution as a function of macro-climate in Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 315–328, March 1999
How to Cite
Venier, L. A., McKenney, D. W., Wang, Y. and McKee, J. (1999), Models of large-scale breeding-bird distribution as a function of macro-climate in Ontario, Canada. Journal of Biogeography, 26: 315–328. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1999.00273.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!