Modern pollen spectra from tropical South India and Sri Lanka: altitudinal distribution
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1255–1280, November 1999
How to Cite
Bonnefille, R., Anupama, K., Barboni, D., Pascal, J., Prasad, S. and Sutra, J. P. (1999), Modern pollen spectra from tropical South India and Sri Lanka: altitudinal distribution. Journal of Biogeography, 26: 1255–1280. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1999.00359.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!