Concluding remarks: historical perspective and the future of island biogeography theory
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 87–92, January 2000
How to Cite
Brown, J. H. and Lomolino, M. V. (2000), Concluding remarks: historical perspective and the future of island biogeography theory. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 9: 87–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2000.00186.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!