Regional gradient analysis of freshwater biota: do similar biogeographic patterns exist among multiple taxonomic groups?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 69–76, January 2001
How to Cite
Heino, J. (2001), Regional gradient analysis of freshwater biota: do similar biogeographic patterns exist among multiple taxonomic groups?. Journal of Biogeography, 28: 69–76. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2001.00538.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!