Impact of land-use changes on the wildebeest migration in the northern part of the Serengeti–Mara ecosystem
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 391–407, March 2001
How to Cite
Serneels, S. and Lambin, E. F. (2001), Impact of land-use changes on the wildebeest migration in the northern part of the Serengeti–Mara ecosystem. Journal of Biogeography, 28: 391–407. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2001.00557.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!