Stability of boreal forest stands during recent climate change: evidence from Landsat satellite imagery
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 967–976, August 2001
How to Cite
Masek, J. G. (2001), Stability of boreal forest stands during recent climate change: evidence from Landsat satellite imagery. Journal of Biogeography, 28: 967–976. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2001.00612.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!