Parsimony analysis of endemicity and its application to animal and plant geographical distributions in the Ibero-Balearic region (western Mediterranean)
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2002
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 109–124, January 2002
How to Cite
García-Barros, E., Gurrea, P., Luciáñez, M. J., Cano, J. M., Munguira, M. L. , Moreno, J. C., Sainz, H., Sanz, M. J. and Simón, J. C. (2002), Parsimony analysis of endemicity and its application to animal and plant geographical distributions in the Ibero-Balearic region (western Mediterranean). Journal of Biogeography, 29: 109–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00653.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!