Historical biogeography of Indo-western Pacific coral reef biota: is the Indonesian region a centre of origin?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 189–205, February 2002
How to Cite
Santini, F. and Winterbottom, R. (2002), Historical biogeography of Indo-western Pacific coral reef biota: is the Indonesian region a centre of origin?. Journal of Biogeography, 29: 189–205. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00669.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!