Elevated genetic heterogeneity and Pleistocene climatic instability: inferences from nrDNA in New Zealand Coprosma (Rubiaceae)
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2002
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 943–954, July 2002
How to Cite
Wichman, S. R. , Wright, S. D. , Cameron, E. K. , Keeling, D. J. and Gardner, R. C. (2002), Elevated genetic heterogeneity and Pleistocene climatic instability: inferences from nrDNA in New Zealand Coprosma (Rubiaceae). Journal of Biogeography, 29: 943–954. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00727.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!