Legacies of the agricultural past in the forested present: an assessment of historical land-use effects on rich mesic forests
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 10-11, pages 1401–1420, October 2002
How to Cite
Bellemare, J., Motzkin, G. and Foster, D. R. (2002), Legacies of the agricultural past in the forested present: an assessment of historical land-use effects on rich mesic forests. Journal of Biogeography, 29: 1401–1420. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00762.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!