Current address: University of Washington, Winkenwerder Forest Sciences Lab, Box 352100, Seattle, WA 98195-2100, USA
Landscape patterns of hemlock decline in New England due to the introduced hemlock woolly adelgid
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 10-11, pages 1475–1487, October 2002
How to Cite
Orwig, D. A., Foster, D. R. and Mausel, D. L. (2002), Landscape patterns of hemlock decline in New England due to the introduced hemlock woolly adelgid. Journal of Biogeography, 29: 1475–1487. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00765.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!