Vegetation variation across Cape Cod, Massachusetts: environmental and historical determinants
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 29, Issue 10-11, pages 1439–1454, October 2002
How to Cite
Motzkin, G., Eberhardt, R., Hall, B., Foster, D. R., Harrod, J. and MacDonald, D. (2002), Vegetation variation across Cape Cod, Massachusetts: environmental and historical determinants. Journal of Biogeography, 29: 1439–1454. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2002.00800.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!