Faunal composition of geometrid moths changes with altitude in an Andean montane rain forest
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 431–440, March 2003
How to Cite
Brehm, G. and Fiedler, K. (2003), Faunal composition of geometrid moths changes with altitude in an Andean montane rain forest. Journal of Biogeography, 30: 431–440. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2003.00832.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!