Reconstructing the spread of invasive plants: taking into account biases associated with herbarium specimens
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1033–1042, July 2003
How to Cite
Delisle, F., Lavoie, C., Jean, M. and Lachance, D. (2003), Reconstructing the spread of invasive plants: taking into account biases associated with herbarium specimens. Journal of Biogeography, 30: 1033–1042. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2003.00897.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!