From plains to inselbergs: species in special habitats as indicators for climate change?
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 831–841, May 2004
How to Cite
Burke, A. (2004), From plains to inselbergs: species in special habitats as indicators for climate change?. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 831–841. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.2003.00984.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!