The significance of empowerment for perceptions of control: a case study of a home for older people
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 152–153, January 2001
How to Cite
Shiu, A. T.-Y. (2001), The significance of empowerment for perceptions of control: a case study of a home for older people. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 10: 152–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2702.2001.00475.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!