Differences and similarities in the perception of caring between Spanish and UK nurses
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 85–92, January 2003
How to Cite
Watson, R., Hoogbruin, A. L., Rumeu, C., Beunza, M., Barbarin, B., Macdonald, J. and Mccready, T. (2003), Differences and similarities in the perception of caring between Spanish and UK nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 12: 85–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2702.2003.00671.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2002
- Accepted for publication 7 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.