Parents' perceptions of staff competency in a neonatal intensive care unit
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 752–761, September 2003
How to Cite
Cescutti-Butler, L. and Galvin, K. (2003), Parents' perceptions of staff competency in a neonatal intensive care unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 12: 752–761. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2702.2003.00783.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 16 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!