Irish nursing comes of age
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 455–456, July 2003
How to Cite
Watson, R. (2003), Irish nursing comes of age. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 12: 455–456. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2702.2003.00792.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2003
- Commission on Nursing (1998) Report of The Commission on Nursing: a Blueprint for the Future. The Stationery Office, Dublin.
- 2001) Nursing education in Ireland: the end of the beginning and the envy of others in Europe. Journal of Advanced Nursing 34, 419–420. (
- Department of Health (1999) Making a Difference. Department of Health, London.
- Department of Health (2000) A Health Service of All the Talents: Developing the NHS Workforce. Department of Health, London.
- Department of Health and Children (2003) Research Strategy for Nursing and Midwifery in Ireland. The Stationery Office, Dublin.
- Nursing Education Forum (2000) A Strategy for a Pre-registration Nursing Education Programme Nursing. The Stationery Office, Dublin.
- 2001) Academic nursing – what is happening to it and where is it going? Journal of Advanced Nursing 36, 1–2. & (
- 1998) Development in Pre-registration Nursing Education – an International Perspective. The Stationery Office, Dublin. (
- 2002) Media review: the All Ireland Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. Journal of Advanced Nursing 39, 208. (
- 2000) Recent developments in UK nurse education: horses for courses or courses for horses? Journal of Advanced Nursing 32, 1041–1042. & (