Factors associated with low compliance with lipid-lowering drugs in hyperlipidemic patients
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 445–451, December 2000
How to Cite
Kiortsis, D. N., Giral, P., Bruckert, E. and Turpin, G. (2000), Factors associated with low compliance with lipid-lowering drugs in hyperlipidemic patients. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 25: 445–451. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2710.2000.00315.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.