Series Editor: Dr Paramjit Gill
The contribution of cohort studies to prescribing research
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 151–156, April 2002
How to Cite
Simpson, J. A. and Hannaford, P. C. (2002), The contribution of cohort studies to prescribing research. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 27: 151–156. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2710.2002.00399.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!