Treatment of upper respiratory tract infections – a comparative study of dispensing and non-dispensing doctors
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 289–298, August 2002
How to Cite
Trap, B. and Hansen, E. H. (2002), Treatment of upper respiratory tract infections – a comparative study of dispensing and non-dispensing doctors. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 27: 289–298. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2710.2002.00425.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Received 13 June 2001, Accepted 30 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.