Visuospatial working memory in learning from multimedia systems
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 166–176, June 2000
How to Cite
Gyselinck, V., Ehrlich, M.-F., Cornoldi, C., De Beni, R. and Dubois, V. (2000), Visuospatial working memory in learning from multimedia systems. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 16: 166–176. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2729.2000.00128.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!