Particulate masks and non-powdered gloves reduce latex allergen inhaled by healthcare workers
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1166–1169, August 2002
How to Cite
Mitakakis, T. Z., Tovey, E. R., Yates, D. H., Toelle, B. G., Johnson, A., Sutherland, M. F., O'Hehir, R. E. and Marks, G. B. (2002), Particulate masks and non-powdered gloves reduce latex allergen inhaled by healthcare workers. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1166–1169. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2745.2002.01432.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2002
- Submitted 14 November 2001; revised 22 February 2002; accepted 10 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!