Are Ca2+-binding motifs involved in the immunoglobin E-binding of allergens? Olive pollen allergens as model of study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1476–1483, October 2002
How to Cite
Ledesma, A., González, E., Pascual, C. Y., Quiralte, J., Villalba, M. and Rodríguez, R. (2002), Are Ca2+-binding motifs involved in the immunoglobin E-binding of allergens? Olive pollen allergens as model of study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1476–1483. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2745.2002.01493.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Submitted 1 March 2002; revised 7 April 2002; accepted 24 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!