A comparative study of eicosanoid concentrations in sputum and urine in patients with aspirin-intolerant asthma
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1484–1490, October 2002
How to Cite
Higashi, N., Taniguchi, M., Mita, H., Osame, M. and Akiyama, K. (2002), A comparative study of eicosanoid concentrations in sputum and urine in patients with aspirin-intolerant asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 1484–1490. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2745.2002.01507.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Submitted 14 January 2002; revised 29 April 2002; accepted 11 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!