Judging the ‘weight of evidence’ in systematic reviews:introducing rigour into the qualitative overview stage by assessing Signal and Noise
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 177–184, May 2000
How to Cite
Edwards, A., Mrcgp, G. E., Hood, K. and Rollnick, S. (2000), Judging the ‘weight of evidence’ in systematic reviews:introducing rigour into the qualitative overview stage by assessing Signal and Noise. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 6: 177–184. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2753.2000.00212.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication: 14 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!