* The author is an advisor to undergraduate pre-health professions students at Johns Hopkins University, Office of Academic Advising. He is an Emeritus Associate Professor of Surgery and former Dean of Admissions at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Professionalism and ‘the master clinician’– an early learning experience
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 241–243, August 2000
How to Cite
Harrison Fishbein, R. (2000), Professionalism and ‘the master clinician’– an early learning experience. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 6: 241–243. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2753.2000.00242.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!