Evidence-based medicine and randomized double-blind clinical trials: a study of flawed implementation
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 119–123, May 2001
How to Cite
Kirk-Smith, M. D. and Stretch, D. D. (2001), Evidence-based medicine and randomized double-blind clinical trials: a study of flawed implementation. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 7: 119–123. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2753.2001.00270.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!