Correspondence Dr Michael Pearson Director Clinical Effectiveness and Evaluation Unit The Royal College of Physicians 11 St Andrew’s Place London NW1 4LE UK E-mail: email@example.com
Measuring outcomes with tools of proven feasibility and utility: the example of a patient-focused asthma measure
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 199–204, May 2002
How to Cite
Georgiou, A. and Pearson, M. (2002), Measuring outcomes with tools of proven feasibility and utility: the example of a patient-focused asthma measure. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 8: 199–204. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2753.2002.00346.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!