Editorial Introduction and Commentary
Current thinking in the evidence-based health care debate
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Evidence Based Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 95–109, May 2003
How to Cite
Miles, A., Grey, J. E., Polychronis, A., Price, N. and Melchiorri, C. (2003), Current thinking in the evidence-based health care debate. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 9: 95–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2753.2003.00438.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication:14 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!