An ethnic comparison of eating attitudes and associated body image concerns in adolescent South African schoolgirls
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 111–120, April 2001
How to Cite
Caradas, A. A. , Lambert, E. V. and Charlton, K. E. (2001), An ethnic comparison of eating attitudes and associated body image concerns in adolescent South African schoolgirls. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 14: 111–120. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-277X.2001.00280.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.