Use of ‘light’ foods and drinks in French adults: biological, anthropometric and nutritional correlates
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 191–206, June 2001
How to Cite
Bellisle, F. , Altenburg de Assis, M. A. , Fieux, B. , Preziosi, P. , Galan, P. , Guy-Grand, B. and Hercberg, S. (2001), Use of ‘light’ foods and drinks in French adults: biological, anthropometric and nutritional correlates. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 14: 191–206. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-277X.2001.00289.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.