The effect of weekly iron supplementation on anaemia and on iron deficiency among female tea pluckers in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 185–190, June 2001
How to Cite
Gilgen, D. and Mascie-Taylor, C. G. N. (2001), The effect of weekly iron supplementation on anaemia and on iron deficiency among female tea pluckers in Bangladesh. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 14: 185–190. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-277X.2001.00291.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!