Development of an interview-administered food-frequency questionnaire for use amongst women of South Asian ethnic origin in Britain
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 7–19, February 1999
How to Cite
Kassam-Khamis, T., Nanchahal, K., Mangtani, P., dos Santos Silva, I., McMichael, A. and Anderson, A. (1999), Development of an interview-administered food-frequency questionnaire for use amongst women of South Asian ethnic origin in Britain. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, 12: 7–19. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-277x.1999.00139.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.