The importance of the relation between lipoprotein(a) and lipids for development of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 250, Issue 3, pages 265–267, September 2001
How to Cite
Dahlén, G. H. and Ekstedt, B. (2001), The importance of the relation between lipoprotein(a) and lipids for development of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. Journal of Internal Medicine, 250: 265–267. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2796.2001.00889.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- revision received 18 June 2001
- 3Incidence of Lp(a) among populations. In: Scanu AM, ed. Lipoprotein(a). San Diego, CA, USA: Academic Press. 1990; 151–73..
- 6Lipoprotein(a) as a risk factor for atherosclerotic diseases. Arctic Med Res 1988; 47 (Suppl. 1): 458–61..
- 7Lipoprotein (a) and cholesterol levels act synergistically and apolipoprotein A-I is protective for the incidence of primary acute myocardial infarction in middle-aged males. An incident case–control study from Sweden. J Intern Med 1998; 244: 425–30., , , , .