A definition-based analysis of symptoms in a large cohort of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Internal Medicine
Volume 250, Issue 3, pages 234–240, September 2001
How to Cite
De Becker, P. , McGregor, N. and De Meirleir, K. (2001), A definition-based analysis of symptoms in a large cohort of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Internal Medicine, 250: 234–240. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2796.2001.00890.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- revision received 22 June 2001
- 8Does the CDC working case definition of chronic fatigue syndrome identify a distinct group? (Abstract). Clin Res 1989; 37: 778A–778A.&
- 10Diagnosis and treatment of mycoplasmal infections in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Biomed Ther 1998; 16: 266–71., , ,
- 15A screening scale for chronic fatigue syndrome: reliability and validity. J Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 1997; 3: 39–59., , et al.
- 16How do I diagnose a patient with chronic fatigue syndrome? In: Hyde BM, ed. The Clinical and Scientific Basis of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Ottawa, ON, Canada: The Nightingale Research Foundation, 1992; 247–52.