Mapping the distribution of emissive molecules in human ocular lipofuscin granules with near-field scanning optical microscopy
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Microscopy
Volume 202, Issue 2, pages 386–390, May 2001
How to Cite
Krogmeier, J. R., Clancy, C. M. R., Pawlak, A., Rozanowska, M., Sarna, T., Simon, J. D. and Dunn, R. C. (2001), Mapping the distribution of emissive molecules in human ocular lipofuscin granules with near-field scanning optical microscopy. Journal of Microscopy, 202: 386–390. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2818.2001.00855.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 28 August 2000; accepted 1 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!