Anorectic Effect of Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) in Rats: Lack of Evidence for Involvement of Hypothalamic Neuropeptide Gene Expression
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 611–616, August 1998
How to Cite
Mizuno, Y., Kondo, K., Terashima, Y., Arima, H., Murase, T. and Oiso, Y. (1998), Anorectic Effect of Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Polypeptide (PACAP) in Rats: Lack of Evidence for Involvement of Hypothalamic Neuropeptide Gene Expression. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 10: 611–616. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.1998.00244.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.