Evidence for Expression of Galanin Receptor Gal-R1 mRNA in Certain Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Neurones of the Rostral Preoptic Area
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 805–812, October 1999
How to Cite
Mitchell, Bouret, Prévot, Jennes and Beauvillain (1999), Evidence for Expression of Galanin Receptor Gal-R1 mRNA in Certain Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Neurones of the Rostral Preoptic Area. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 11: 805–812. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.1999.00399.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.