Central Orexin-A Activates Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis and Stimulates Hypothalamic Corticotropin Releasing Factor and Arginine Vasopressin Neurones in Conscious Rats
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 421–424, May 2001
How to Cite
Al-Barazanji, K. A., Wilson, S., Baker, J., Jessop, D. S. and Harbuz, M. S. (2001), Central Orexin-A Activates Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis and Stimulates Hypothalamic Corticotropin Releasing Factor and Arginine Vasopressin Neurones in Conscious Rats. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 13: 421–424. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.2001.00655.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Accepted 5 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.