Calcium-Dependent Effects of Melatonin Inhibition of Glutamatergic Response in Rat Striatum
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 459–466, May 2001
How to Cite
Escames, G., Macías, M., León, J., García, J., Khaldy, H., Martín, M., Vives, F. and Acuña-Castroviejo, D. (2001), Calcium-Dependent Effects of Melatonin Inhibition of Glutamatergic Response in Rat Striatum. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 13: 459–466. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.2001.00656.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Accepted 23 January 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.