Increased Corticosterone Pulse Frequency During Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis and its Relationship to Alterations in Stress Responsiveness
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 905–911, October 2001
How to Cite
Windle, R. J., Wood, S. A., Kershaw, Y. M., Lightman, S. L., Ingram, C. D. and Harbuz, M. S. (2001), Increased Corticosterone Pulse Frequency During Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis and its Relationship to Alterations in Stress Responsiveness. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 13: 905–911. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.2001.00715.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!