Lack of Effect of Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone Compared to 17β-Oestradiol in 1-Methyl-4-Phenyl-1,2,3,6, Tetrahydropyridine-Mice
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Journal of Neuroendocrinology
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 731–736, September 2002
How to Cite
Ekue, A., Boulanger, J.-F., Morissette, M. and Di Paolo, T. (2002), Lack of Effect of Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone Compared to 17β-Oestradiol in 1-Methyl-4-Phenyl-1,2,3,6, Tetrahydropyridine-Mice. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 14: 731–736. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2826.2002.00833.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.