New horizons: the motives, diversity and future of ‘nurse led’ care
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 80–84, March 2003
How to Cite
Richardson, A. and Cunliffe, L. (2003), New horizons: the motives, diversity and future of ‘nurse led’ care. Journal of Nursing Management, 11: 80–84. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2834.2002.00364.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication: 20 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!