Stepping outside the stereotype. A pilot study of the motivations and experiences of males in the nursing profession
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
Journal of Nursing Management
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 242–249, July 2003
How to Cite
Whittock, M. and Leonard, L. (2003), Stepping outside the stereotype. A pilot study of the motivations and experiences of males in the nursing profession. Journal of Nursing Management, 11: 242–249. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2834.2003.00379.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication: 4 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!