Dentists' perceptions of dentine hypersensitivity and knowledge of its treatment
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 219–225, March 2002
How to Cite
Gillam, D. G. , Bulman, J. S. , Eijkman, M. A. J. and Newman, H. N. (2002), Dentists' perceptions of dentine hypersensitivity and knowledge of its treatment. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 29: 219–225. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2842.2002.00812.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.