Population pharmacokinetics in veterinary medicine: Potential use for therapeutic drug monitoring and prediction of tissue residues
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 167–189, June 1998
How to Cite
MARTÍN-JIMÉNEZ, T. and RIVIERE, J.E. (1998), Population pharmacokinetics in veterinary medicine: Potential use for therapeutic drug monitoring and prediction of tissue residues. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 21: 167–189. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2885.1998.00121.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!